November 10, 2008

A question answered...

I've had multiple inquires regarding what Larrie does during the day...  I think he provided me with the answer when I got this email earlier!  (Jac is one of the cats.)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Larrie Thorne <thorneinindia@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 3:02 PM

Jac had the rips, so I chased him around the front room; hid from him in the DR and when he came by I  jumped out at him.  He scampered into the BR, and I pursued in chase.  Under the bed; redirected into the bathroom - up into the sink assuming the "Jac in the Sink" position.  Water gets turned on.  Sink fills up - I guess he did not realize the sink was filling up.  Result: one wet cat racing to front door and lots of grooming.
 
I think they're boored and need toys.  I don't seem to cut it any more.

No comments: