October 13, 2008

Jessi's update

We moved into our house on Monday, Oct 6.    Drinking the bottled water is not a big deal.  Dad filters it twice and puts into the bottles.  The bottles get stored in the fridge to keep it cool.  Tom and Jerry is on every morning.  I watch a little of it when I eat breakfast.  I start my new school on Monday.  I have not seen it yet.  There is a small park at the end of the block from our house where the school bus will pick me up.
 
We have a bananna tree with bannanas on it.  I can't wait to eat one.  My friend Jimmy has a papaya tree.  They don't like papayas so they're going to give them to us.  I can't wait because papaya is one of my favorite fruits.  The milk here is in boxes and when you buy it, it is warm.  Dad puts it in the fridge to cool it to drink.  Same with the fruit juice.  I really like the guava juice.

Here are pictures of our house.

No comments: