December 1, 2010

Where have the Tabbies been?

You may have noticed a lack of content flowing from us in the past few months.  We have been unable to get into the blog hosting service to add content for quite some time.  Every day I go out to see if I can login, and I cannot.  This morning, I got lucky; so, I thought I would broadcast a message letting followers of the tabbies know that we're still here.

I have been working to diagnose and correct the issue, but alas, I fear it is within Google, or India, or global DNS.  Either way, if our service continues to be spotty, then we're going to move the blog to a different hosting service to see if we can get back to blogging.

Alli has been able to sneak in a few things through email posts, but I require a much more robust environment.  So, stay tuned, and we will see if the issue is corrected, or whether we move the tabbies.

No comments: