April 27, 2011

As others see us

We should not be taken advantage of during our sleep.  Jessie follows in the footsteps of her Grandmother Bev. While on vacation in Bali, we were crossing to an island in a catamaran, and Allison dozed off doing the head bob, and Jessie took the camera, and with the twinkle of Puck in her eye, she took several pictures of Alli, which Alli has sworn will never see the light of day.  My turn came later.  Today, as I was moving stuff about in preparation of our pack out tomorrow, I noticed the drawing, and I thought is this what I look like while resting.  Given Picasso and Dali, I suppose it is in the skill of the artist to interpret  the scene, and in the eye of the beholder to interpret the art, which makes a copy of a copy, and no wonder we all look bad when resting.

No comments: