March 7, 2011

Yep, Incredible :-(

6:39 pm and still no water.  I'm getting thirsty just thinking about it.  I'm sitting here wondering whether I should be trying to book a hotel room somewhere so I can take a shower before work in the morning.  Also, thinking it would be nice to be able to flush toilets and wash hands before then.  

I have to say, I really don't understand the causality described below.  

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Palm Meadows Adda <support@apartmentadda.com> wrote:
This is to inform all the Residents that due to power interupption in whole of whitefield area,the water supply has affected.BESCOM has informed us that due to tree cutting on the road power has been cut off and upto 5'o clock we are not going to get supply.This has seriously affected our water supply.Even we are not in position to purchase the tanker water.

Kindly bear with us.We appologise for this.


Thanking you,

Maintenance

No comments: